VD Recruitment is recruiting for Nursery Practitioner / Nursery Nurse Level 3 / Level 2 for one of London's finest Childcare provider, a beautiful small nursery registered.
We are looking for a passionate practitioner for their branch at Tooting, SW17.
The main duties expected of a Nursery Practitioner is to assist in the planning, organising and co-coordinating a programme of activities within the room, in accordance with the practice guidelines outlined by EYFS and Ofsted.
Salary for Nursery Practitioner : £18,000 to £20,000 PA
Location – Tooting, SW17
Hours: 40 hours/ week between 7.30am to 6.30pm
Your Responsibilities as a Nursery Practitioner / Early Years Practitioner :
• Provide high quality care and activities for the children and to recognise both individual and group requirements in a secure, safe and stimulating environment.
• To lead by example, supporting and mentoring less experienced team members
• Deliver the Early Years Foundation Stage framework and any other appropriate guidance for young children in accordance with nursery policy and guidelines.
• Work in partnership with parents/carers, recognising that parents are their children’s first educators, and encourage parental involvement in the nursery.
• Assist and attend parents’ meetings and open days.
• Help Maintain the safety and security of all children, employees and visitors to the Nursery.
• Help carry out regular assessments to ensure all Nursery Health and Safety procedures are followed.
• To ensure that ratios are adhered to at all times
Qualifications and Skills for Nursery Practitioner
• Level 3 or Level 2 in Childcare and Education
• A recent First Aid qualification is preferred
• A good understanding of the EYFS framework
• Experience and knowledge of Safeguarding Practice
The positions are subject to an Enhanced DBS certificate and references.
If you have the relevant experience & qualification and would like to be a part of a progressive and fun team please send your cv or call on 07570470093.