Welcome to Nurseriesandschools.org
Acton Montessori Nursery & Pre-school
Unit 43 Alacia Court , Palmerston Road , Acton , W3 8gj
Welcome to the brand new Acton Montessori Nursery & Pre-school in South Acton. A setting where children can learn with confidence and fun in a safe, secure, and stimulating environment, innovative and designed to meet the needs of your child.
OUR VISION is -Positive, caring relationships based on trust and respect, are at the heart of our philosophy. We have a clear vision of what we want to achieve at Little Inventors Montessori Nurseries & Pre-schools:
- To provide a safe, happy, caring, secure and stimulating environment for all the children.
- To enable all children to develop their capabilities as successful learners and confident individuals.
- To help all children to prepare for the future.
OUR VALUES We have a clear understanding of our values at Little Inventors Montessori Nurseries & Pre-schools:
- HAPPINESS AND WELL BEING- showing kindness
- ENGAGEMENT- being involved, responsive, interested and interesting
- RESPECT- promoting a culture of tolerance, inclusion, diversity, equality, fairness and opportunity
- COMMUNICATION- being genuine, open, honest and sincere
- ACHIEVEMENT- highest quality, high expectations, aiming high
- INTEGRITY- means doing the right thing, even when no one else is watching
- PARTNERSHIP AND CARE - being reflective and learning from parents as partners, developing strong nurturing relationships
- CHALLENGING - testing ourselves and those around us, not accepting the status quo
- COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE - developing skills for learning, life and work
Open 51 weeks of the year.
- Group name
- VD Nurseries & Pre-schools
- Contact person
- Alma Imamovic
- Montessori Education
- Sensory Play
- Enabling Environment
- Other Learning
- Funding Spaces
- Early years foundation stage (EYFS)
- Mon: 07:30 to 18:30
- Tue: 07:30 to 18:30
- Wed: 07:30 to 18:30
- Thu: 07:30 to 18:30
- Fri: 07:30 to 18:30
If you would like to request a tour of the Nursery, please contact the nursery to book in a visit.
Submit your review
-Mother of Child
Loved the nursery since day 1. They‚A very welcoming and understanding and caring. They have different activities every day and clean. Helped my child develop in so many areas and her language is better. Their meals are very good and the value for money is outstanding. Just would love to have more time spent outdoors with the kids.
-Mother of Child
2 year to 3 year old: 24
3 year to 5 year old: 28
5 year to 8 year old: 0