NurseriesandSchools works in line with General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), that came into force on 25 May 2018.
NurseriesandSchools have following policies in place:
- Website & Customer Privacy Notice
- Terms & Conditions
- Data Protection Policy
- Review Policy
- Access Control Policy
- Data Map
- Retention Policy
- Individual Rights Policy & Data Subject Access Requests Procedures
- Personal Data Breach Notification Policy
- Security Policy
The above information is provided for guidance only and does not constitute legal advice or otherwise create any legal liabilities or obligation on NurseriesandSchools Ltd.
If you have any queries, please email email@example.com
provider of this Website.
our use of any and all Data collected by us or provided by you in relation to your use of the Website.
found at: our terms and conditions page under Policies.
- Data: collectively all information that you submit to Nurseriesandschools Ltd
via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the
Data Protection Laws;
- Cookies: a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you
visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details
of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below ( Cookies);
- Data Protection Laws: any applicable law relating to the processing of personal
Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the
GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as
the GDPR is effective in the UK;
- GDPR: the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
- Nurseriesandschools Ltd, we or us: Nurseriesandschools Ltd, a
company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 12708968 whose registered
office is at 611 Aero House, First Floor, West Drayton, London, UB7 0JD;
- UK and EU Cookie Law: the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive)
Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive)
(Amendment) Regulations 2011;
- User or you: any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i)
employed by Nurseriesandschools Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged
as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Nurseriesandschools Ltd and accessing the
Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
- Website: the website that you are currently using, www.nurseriesandschools.org,
and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- references to sub-clauses, clauses, schedules or appendices are to sub-clauses, clauses,
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and
- "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
Website. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but not
limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
- For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Nurseriesandschools Ltd is the "data controller".
This means that Nurseriesandschools Ltd determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your
Data is processed.
We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- date of birth;
- job title;
- contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- operating system (automatically collected);
- a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to
We collect Data in the following ways:
- data is given to us by you; and
- data is collected automatically.
Nurseriesandschools Ltdwill collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
- when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
- when you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services;
- when you complete surveys that we use for research purposes (although you are not obliged to respond to
- when you enter a competition or promotion through a social media channel;
- when you make payments to us, through this Website or otherwise;
- when you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
- when you use our services;
To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
- we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to
make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and
frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
- we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser.
For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the
best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for
the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products / services;
- transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
- contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such
information may be used to customise or update the Website;
- We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate
interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances
(see the section headed "Your rights" below).
- For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we'll need your consent, whether via an opt-in
- soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you have previously engaged
with us (for example, you contact us to ask us for more details about a particular
product/service, and we are marketing similar products/services). Under "soft opt-in" consent,
we will take your consent as given unless you opt-out.
- for other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you
need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick
box that we'll provide.
- if you are not satisfied about our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw consent
at any time. To find out how to withdraw your consent, see the section headed "Your rights"
- When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this
processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to
enter into such a contract.
- We may use your Data to show you Nurseriesandschools Ltd adverts and other content on other websites. If
you do not want us to use your data to show you Nurseriesandschools Ltd adverts and other content on
other websites, please turn off the relevant cookies (please refer to the section headed "Cookies"
We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
- any of our group companies or affiliates -We may disclose your personal data to any member of our group
of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries)
insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes, and on the legal bases, set out in this policy.;
- third party service providers who provide services to us which require the processing of personal data
-We may provide your personal data to third parties to the extent set out in the “How we use your data”
section above. Where we state that we may disclose your personal data to an organisation/care
provider/employer/recruiter, this may include any of those entities’ connected head
office/subsidiary/franchisor/franchisee. Furthermore, if your personal data is disclosed to an
organisation/care provider/employer/recruiter, which is then acquired by a third party, then your
personal data may be disclosed to this third party.;
- third party payment providers who process payments made over the Website -Financial transactions
relating to our website and services may be handled by our payment services providers. We will share
transaction data with our payment services providers only to the extent necessary for the purposes of
processing your payments, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to
such payments and refunds.;
- We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
- access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
- we store your Data on secure servers.
- We are certified toInformation Commissioners office. This family of standards helps us manage your Data
and keep it secure.
- Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you
suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by
contacting us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your
computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please
visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
- Unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law, we will only hold your Data on our
request that the Data be deleted.
- Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory
- You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access- the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold
about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide
you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless
your request is "manifestly unfounded or excessive." Where we are legally permitted to do so, we
may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to correct- the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or
- Right to erase- the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from
- Right to restrict our use of your Data- the right to "block" us from using your
Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to data portability- the right to request that we move, copy or transfer
- Right to object- the right to object to our use of your Data including where we
use it for our legitimate interests.
- To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing
of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this
- If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us,
you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is
the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). The ICO's contact details can be found on their website at
- It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your
Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
This Website may, from time to time, provide links to other websites. We have no control over such websites
- Nurseriesandschools Ltdmay, from time to time, expand or reduce our business and this may involve the
sale and/or the transfer of control of all or part ofNurseriesandschools Ltd. Data provided by Users
will, where it is relevant to any part of our business so transferred, be transferred along with that
permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was originally supplied to us.
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
- This Website may place and access certain Cookies on your computer.Nurseriesandschools Ltduses
Cookies to improve your experience of using the Website and to improve our range of
services.Nurseriesandschools Ltdhas carefully chosen these Cookies and has taken steps to ensure that
your privacy is protected and respected at all times.
- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
- Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting
your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling
Nurseriesandschools Ltdto provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny
consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as
- This Website may place the following Cookies:
- Analytical/performance cookies: They allow us to recognise and count the number
of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps
us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what
they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies: These are used to recognise you when you return to our
website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your
preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages
you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our
website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share
this information with third parties for this purpose.
- You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule.
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers
accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to
access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help
and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your
provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent
required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of this
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be
deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All
disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and
to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Website and you are
You may contact Nurseriesandschools Ltd by email at email@example.com.
Below is a list of the cookies that we use. We have tried to ensure this is complete and up to date, but if
you think that we have missed a cookie or there is any discrepancy, please let us know.
personalise our website for you
accounts, including preventing fraudulent use of login credentials, and to protect our website and
cookies more generally