Ground Floor Saren House , Cambridge Road , London , W7 3PA
At Hanwell Montessori Nursery and pre-school, staff follow Montessori curriculum balanced with EYFS (Early years foundation Stage).
Nursery is for children aged 3 months to 5 years.
Free Settling in sessions. A beautiful new setting with a full range of Montessori Materials. Fully qualified and experienced staff.
Automatic door-entry system and cameras recording the entrance and exits to the building. Only registered parents/carers can come to collect the kids. Set in safe, secure grounds monitored by an access security system and CCTV both internally and externally.
Baby signing used in baby and toddlers room. Separate sleep rooms, which they can also use for 1 to 1 sessions.
Food served to each c Nursery will provide hot food, snacks, drinks to all children. On site chef, cooking fresh food every day. The Nursery is an egg free and nut free environment. All meals are served to children according to his/her food plan. They also serve Gluten Free, Dairy Free Food.
They offer Spanish lessons with a Spanish Teacher. Key person approach in all rooms.
Attractive outside play facilities accessible in all weathers.
Open 7.30 am - 6.30 pm all year round.
If you would like to request a tour of the Nursery, please contact the nursery to book in a visit.
VD Recruitment is recruiting for Nursery Practitioner / Nursery Nurse Level 3 / Level 2 for one of London's finest Childcare provider, a beautiful small nursery registered.
We are looking for a passionate practitioner for their branch at Tooting, SW17.
The main duties expected of a Nursery Practitioner is to assist in the planning, organising and co-coordinating a programme of activities within the room, in accordance with the practice guidelines outlined by EYFS and Ofsted.
Salary for Nursery Practitioner : £18,000 to £20,000 PA
Location – Tooting, SW17
Hours: 40 hours/ week between 7.30am to 6.30pm
Your Responsibilities as a Nursery Practitioner / Early Years Practitioner :
• Provide high quality care and activities for the children and to recognise both individual and group requirements in a secure, safe and stimulating environment.
• To lead by example, supporting and mentoring less experienced team members
• Deliver the Early Years Foundation Stage framework and any other appropriate guidance for young children in accordance with nursery policy and guidelines.
• Work in partnership with parents/carers, recognising that parents are their children’s first educators, and encourage parental involvement in the nursery.
• Assist and attend parents’ meetings and open days.
• Help Maintain the safety and security of all children, employees and visitors to the Nursery.
• Help carry out regular assessments to ensure all Nursery Health and Safety procedures are followed.
• To ensure that ratios are adhered to at all times
Qualifications and Skills for Nursery Practitioner
• Level 3 or Level 2 in Childcare and Education
• A recent First Aid qualification is preferred
• A good understanding of the EYFS framework
• Experience and knowledge of Safeguarding Practice
The positions are subject to an Enhanced DBS certificate and references.
If you have the relevant experience & qualification and would like to be a part of a progressive and fun team please send your cv or call on 07570470093.