Ryeford Hall , Ebley Road , Stonehouse , GL10 2LD
Education is the development of the whole person
We believe that education is a rounded experience and involves the development of the person as an individual, not just the delivery of academic knowledge.
The Wycliffe ‘experience’ is something that is enjoyed for its own intrinsic value. Where pupils benefit from being part of a diverse, positive and inclusive community and where they learn skills and confidence that will benefit them throughout their lives.
Inspire and educate every individual in mind, body and soul.
Wycliffe will promote a pioneering spirit and encourage individuals to flourish and embrace their futures as global citizens.
Aims for Pupils
- Achieve their full academic, spiritual, physical and creative potential.
- Behave with ‘unassuming confidence’*, showing generosity of spirit, respect for others and appreciation of diversity.
- Cultivate social and environmental awareness and an understanding of their role as global citizens.
- Develop skills, self-knowledge and resilience to face positively all future challenges.
- Exhibit creativity, innovation and independence in their approach to learning and to life.
- Feel happy and secure.
If you wish to view us, please contact the us to book in a visit.
Copyright @2023 Nurseriesandschools.org.